When was the last time you looked at your Amazon Storefront?
Your Amazon Storefront is a fun place to express your brand and give your customers more information on the product. With limited places to educate the customer, it is important that you take advantage of new opportunities that come from the Storefront.
Recently Amazon came out with a new feature called Store Versions. Through Store Versions, you are able to make multiple storefront versions that you can use during specific time periods.
Here is how you execute it:
To create a new version of an existing Store and to schedule it:
- Click the Version drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click Create new version.
- Enter a name for the new version.
- Select an existing version to use as a starting point for the new version.
- Note: The existing version won’t be affected.
- Click Create version.
- Wait until the new version is created.
- Click Edit now to make changes to the new version. Learn about editing Stores here.
- When you’re done editing, click Submit for publishing on the top-right corner.
- Note: The new version will be reviewed. This process can take up to 24 hours. Learn about Store’s moderation here.
- Select the start and end date for your new version.
- Click Submit
To get and stay on top of the latest Amazon updates and to view and interact during our What’s New on Amazon Live every Wednesday please go ahead and join our free private Facebook Group by clicking here