**To get and stay on top of the latest Amazon updates and to view and interact during our What’s New on Amazon Live every Wednesday please go ahead and join our free private Facebook Group by clicking here
Alright guys, this is not a drill. Prime Day is moving again!
I am sure you are wondering what is the deal? Prime Day is the biggest day on Amazon each year, so it is important you are keeping up with the latest information possible to prep! This year of course will be a whole different story, but we’re here to help.
Here is what we know so far:
- Prime Day has officially moved to October 2020, due to brands having inventory issues
- August 20th– Inbound shipping cutoff – inventory must be in transit
- September 11th– FBA inventory cutoff – inventory must be received
- August 28th– Last day to schedule PD Coupons in Seller Central
- September 25th– Last day to schedule Prime Exclusive discounts in Seller Central
- For coupon clippings to be eligible for Prime Day, you must have at least 3+ star rating or no reviews, the coupon clipping must be a minimum of 20% off discount, and the customer segment target must be set to Amazon Prime-only
- For Prime Exclusive discounts to be eligible for Prime Day, the product must be FBA, you must have a minimum star rating of 3.5 stars or no reviews, you must have a minimum seller rating of 4 stars, the promotion must at minimum be 20% off current buybox price, and the promotion must be the lowest price in the trailing 30 days by 5%
There is a ton to discuss with this update including how to schedule out your promotions for them to be eligible. Catch the replay in our Facebook Group to learn more about the next steps you should be taking for Prime Day!
To get and stay on top of the latest Amazon updates and to view and interact during our What’s New on Amazon Live every Wednesday please go ahead and join our free private Facebook Group by clicking here