**To get and stay on top of the latest Amazon updates and to view and interact during our What’s New on Amazon Live every Wednesday please go ahead and join our free private Facebook Group by clicking here
Have you been wanting to sell in Mexico or Canada?
We speak to a lot of sellers about selling internationally, but a lot of them shy away from it because it can be so complex.
When it comes to selling internationally there is a lot you need to consider like inventory, taxes, listing translations, and so much more! It’s no wonder that some sellers shy away from going international.
To help with that issue, Amazon has brought back North American Remote Fulfillment (NARF) that gives you the ability to sell in Mexico and Canada using your inventory from the US! There are no additional fees to join this program but there is a difference in fulfillment fees that are covered by the customer.
Here are some updates on this program:
- Prime Eligibility in Canada and Mexico
- Amazon will collect and remit taxes on your behalf
- Products will ship in 6-9 days for Mexico and in 9-12 days for Canada
- Instead of FBA fees, you will see a NARF fee. NARF is associated with products shipped from your US fulfillment center and sent directly to customers in Canada and Mexico
- Returns are handled the same way as they are in the US and will be sent back to your US fulfillment center
- To be eligible for Remote Fulfillment with FBA, a product must pass Amazon’s assessment of regulatory risk and of course meet all trade compliance and in-country regulations.
- To chat about this opportunity with us head to our Facebook Group
To get and stay on top of the latest Amazon updates and to view and interact during our What’s New on Amazon Live every Wednesday please go ahead and join our free private Facebook Group by clicking here