Amazon’s new feature lets you hear what your customers are saying about your brand!
As Amazon sellers, we are always looking to get in touch with our Amazon customers. With the Voice of the Customer feature, Amazon has made that a lot easier!
The Voice of Customer dashboard is located under the Performance Tab in Seller Central.
Using this dashboard you will be able to :
- Review the Customer Experience (CX) Health of your offers
- Read customer comments
- Identify product and listing issues
- Act to resolve problems.
The CX Health metric will show you how your offer stacks up to those that are offering a similar product and offer. This is metric is measured by your recent orders as well as customer feedback regarding your products. They will also take your negatives experiences and compare them to other brands offering the same or similar offer.
Your CX Health is measured as excellent, good, fair, poor, or very poor.
Here is a breakdown about what that means:
- Excellent (green): Your offer is performing significantly better than similar offers.
- Good (light green): Your offer is performing as well as or better than similar offers.
- Fair (yellow): Your offer is performing comparably to similar offers.
- Poor (orange): Your offer is performing worse than similar offers and may be at risk of closure because of negative customer experiences.
- Very poor (red): Your offer is performing significantly worse than similar offers and may already have been closed because of a high rate of negative customer experiences.
Knowing your CX health can help you identify different problems like mislabeled, damaged, or defective products and inaccurate or incomplete detail pages.
Within the dashboard, you will be able to see if a listing is suppressed and resolve the issue. You will also be able to remove damaged products from Amazon’s FBA inventory.
Our team suggests using this dashboard to optimize and adjust your listings and products. You, as a seller, have so much to learn from customers so take advantage of this opportunity now!