Amazon is wrapping up the summer with a BANG by offering Prime Exclusive Discounts!
Prime Exclusive Discount is a price discount exclusively available to Prime shoppers. Products that are running a Prime Exclusive Discount will display strikethrough pricing and a savings message for Prime members in search results and on the product detail page.
How do you set up a Prime Exclusive Discount?
- Head to the Advertising tab in Seller Central, select Prime Exclusive Discounts
- From there, download the Discount Upload template spreadsheet and fill in your product and pricing information
- Click Create Discount on Prime Exclusive Discounts page, enter the name of discounts, date, and upload the filled out Discount Upload spreadsheet
How do your products become eligible for Prime Exclusive Discounts?
- The product must be Prime eligible.
- The product must be in new condition.
- The product must have either no review rating or more than a three-star review rating.
- To qualify for a Prime Day discount, the discount must be between 20% and 80% off the non-member, non-promotional price (the Your Price column on the Manage Your Inventory page).
- If a SKU has an active Sale Price scheduled at the same time, the Prime Exclusive Discounted price must be at least 5% lower than the Sale Price.
- The Prime Exclusive Discount must beat the lowest price for the ASIN in the past 30 days (this includes all deals, promotions, and sale prices across all merchants).
- The product cannot be a restricted product or offensive, embarrassing or inappropriate.
- The product must be in compliance with Amazon’s customer product reviews policies.
- The product must be compliant with all pricing policies.
Before we wrap up we want to let you in on some BIG news!
Jeff will be having Helim10 on our Playbook for Amazon Podcast! To celebrate, Helium10 is offering special discounts to TurnKey subscribers.