Your deals tab just got a lot better! Amazon announces the addition of 7-Day deals! 7-Day deals are similar to their counterpart Lightning Deals except they are WAY better! Are you eligible?
Here is what you need to know about 7-Day Deals:
- What are 7-Day Deals? 7-Day Deal is a time-bound, promotional offer where an item is featured for up to 7 days on the Amazon Deals page.
- How much do they cost? The cost of these promos will be $300 per deal.
- How do I get access to them? Like Lightning Deals, you must be invited by Amazon to create these deals.
- Where can I set them up? You are able to book these deals in the Deal tab located under the Advertising tab.
- Where can my customers find them? If you enroll in the 7-Day Deals you will receive a “Limited Time Deal” badge in search results this will drive more visibility to your deal and in turn, your brand.
How do you become eligible for 7-Day Deals?
The requirements are the same as lightning deals! Here is what you need to be eligible:
- You must have a sales history in Amazon stores with a minimum of a 3-star rating.
- Restricted products and products that are offensive, embarrassing, or otherwise inappropriate are not eligible to enroll in 7-Day deals or lightning deals.
- Products must be Prime-eligible through FBA or Seller Fulfilled Prime in all states including Puerto Rico.
- Your products must be in “New Condition”.
- Your seller feedback has to have received a minimum of 5 ratings per month and have at least an overall rating of 3.5 stars out more.
What are the next steps?
Head to the Deals tab under Advertising in Seller Central and see if you are eligible for 7-Day Deals by clicking create a new day and then selecting 7-Day deals.