What’s New on Amazon: Customized Super URLs
Increase your ranking with these powerful links to your Amazon listings
Here at TurnKey we are really focusing on rankings because at the end of the day rankings truly control your fate on Amazon.
Our go to software to make this happen is Helium 10’s Gems Software. Using this program we are able to use multiple super URLs that help with ranking our products.
Here is what they have to offer:
- 2-Step Via Brand URL: You can use this to target specific keywords when sending customers to Amazon by restricting products by brand and keyword. You can give a specific ASIN and price to narrow down the list if needed.
- 2-Step Via Hidden Keyword URL: You can use this URL to target specific keywords when sending customers to Amazon by restricting products using an ASIN as a hidden keyword.
- 2-Step Via Field-ASIN URL: This URL will target specific keywords when sending customers to Amazon and restrict ASIN using Field-ASIN.
- Canonical URL: Search-engine friendly Amazon URL where you will submit five keywords for a given ASIN.
- Add To Cart URL: Our favorite here at TurnKey! Send traffic directly to ‘Add to Cart’ page where customers can purchase your product with ease.
- Buy Together URL: You can use this URL to send traffic to a cart page that combines two or more products.
- Targeted ASIN Search URL: Generates an Amazon search result page URL that will have a list of ASINs that you specify.
You want to know what makes this program even better? It is absolutely free and you can check it out here.
Be sure to try out this strategy that we are super excited about!